The 46-120Media 4-Zone Integrated Mixer Amplifier offers simple direct connection of two microphones and six music sources which can be routed to feed four different output zones with up to 120W (4ohm or 70V/100V with optional internal transformer modules) of clean audio power per zone. The 46-120's music programme and level can be controlled remotely via the connection of an optional RSL-6 / RSL-6A Remote Source / Volume Select Plate. A paging facility is available with the optional PM-Series paging microphones. An optional interface card (CDI-46) provides a digital paging connection via RJ-45, an RS-232 control connection and an ethernet connection to an on-board web server. In addition the 46-120Media version offers an on-board MP3 player which allows playback content on SD Card/USB Flash Drive to be selected in any of the four zones.
So, if a simple one-box solution is required for a larger four zone venue, look no further than the Cloud Electronics 46-120Media.
- 4-Zone Mixer Amplifier
- 4 x 120W Output per zone (4Ohm)
- Optional 120W 70/100V Internal Transformer
- Optional Digital Paging/RS-232/Ethernet Card (CDI-46)
- 6 Stereo Line Inputs
- 2 Microphone Inputs
- Music on Hold / Utility Output
- Remote Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6 / RSL-6A
- Facility Input via RJ-45 for LM-2 on Zone 1
- Amplifier Link Feature
- Optional Paging Microphone with Chime Available
- Optional EQ Module for Bose, Amina & Active Audio Loudspeakers
- Remote Music Mute Function for Fire Alarm Interface